TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

OT:Tile Builder - new tool for creation geometric-based seamless tile

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 29th 2006#174703 Report
Hello,

ImageSkill has released Tile Builder 1.3 - Photoshop-compatible plug-in for creation seamless patterns. It will be useful for web designers, artist and computer graphics enthusiasts. It allows you create fantastic patterns by one touch using symmetry rules. You can use all 17 crystallography wallpaper groups.

Brief introduction into Tile Builder extensive possibilities – “Creation décor and ornament using Tile Builder” . You can design frieze and rosette using Tile Builder

Tile Builder is a shareware, free demo version you can download online: Download Demo version

Free Tile Builder Art Pack - 100 free patterns and 25 masks generated by Tile Builder you can download online Download Free Tile Builder Art Pack

If you run into any problems or have comments, please reply here or to our Forum.

Thanks
Dmitry
ImageSkill Software Site
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2006#174704 Report
I moved this post from the photoshop help forum to here, because obviously you aren't asking for help.

While this could be called spam, I'm going to let it slide (until some other mod or Rich has a chance to look at it) because after looking at the utility I can see it may be useful.

I would suggest to you that instead of joining a forum and throwing up something promoting your site as your first post you might want to post something like "Hi, I'm new here" or whatever.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2006#174705 Report
This kind of thing is really just blatent advertising of a product... But seeing as it looks quite useful, I will let this one stay here. But yeah, it would have been nice if you had bothered to post some kind of hello.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2006#175121 Report
Hello,

ImageSkill has released Translucator 1.0 - Photoshop-compatible plug-in for translucent objects (fur, smoke, glass, haze, wool etc) extraction. With the release of Translucator, ImageSkill continues line of masking tools. Using Translucator you can make a result that is unavailable with other masking programs - Adobe Magic Extractor, Corel Knock-Out, Microsoft Expression and so on. You do not need accurately draw out an object. Mark semi-transparent area and press Apply.

Features at glance
• Ability to cut translucent objects like glass, fog, smoke, fur etc
• Color unmixing for background replacing
• There are tools for debris removing and holes filling within received mask
• You can switch between original image and result one and preview the extracted object against a colored matte background for result checking.
• 16-bit mode support

Translucator is a shareware, free 30 days/uses fully functional demo version you can download online: Download Demo version

Product page: http://www.imageskill.com/translucator/translucator.html
User’s Manual (in PDF): http://www.imageskill.com/translucator/tr_manual.pdf

Thanks,
Dmitry
ImageSkill Software
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2006#175129 Report
Dude, you're pushing it. One post is enough.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2006#175130 Report
[QUOTE=sidez]Dude, you're pushing it. One post is enough.[/QUOTE]

haha, maybe if that post didn't seem like it was blatently copy+pasted onto 100 different forums most likely then it may be something different. Anyone download it and use it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2006#175131 Report
I've checked out both utilities Imageskill has posted, and both look pretty usefull. If the posts were not plugging something that seems to be usefull to the community I would have already deleted his post.

On the upside, I did see him answer a question. (of 3 posts, 1 was helping someone, but you are right Zed, he's pushing it)

I actually merged this post into this thread, it "WAS" a new thread in the PS help forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum