TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Boom!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2006#174349 Report
Thats right.... the -T is back :D

I asked Rich about getting my old ident back and he was nice enough to help me out.

So, what do you guys and gals think about bringing this little place back to its old delusions of grandure? I know everyone has other things keeping them busy, but come on... what is a few minutes out of your day? Most of you stop by here and lurk anyway....

So POST SOMETHING! I for one am trying my best to stop in here daily and answer a few questions, post some BS and read up on all you hoodlems.

A while back I kinda fell off the face of the internet world because I got released from my job of 10+ years and started my own business... Its been a struggle but here I am again. I have the business running smoothly and have a little time on my hands to devote to this site again...

What do you guys think? Should this forum continue to head down hill or should we bring it back from the ashes?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 23rd 2006#174364 Report
WOOHA! It's Torn!
It's been way too long.
Good to hear your business is working out.

I would love to get this show back on the road, actually.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 23rd 2006#174368 Report
NL, it made my day to see your post... you couldn't be more right... it has been WAY too long.

I'm gonna be spending my extra time prowling around here, so drop in... maybe we can :pong: an image or something just to get back in the groove.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2006#174377 Report
That sounds good to me...
A little graphic game would do me good, it's been too long since I booted photoshop up for something else then to edit some photos.

I really didn't know you were Lion of Judah...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2006#174386 Report
[QUOTE=*NL*]That sounds good to me...
A little graphic game would do me good, it's been too long since I booted photoshop up for something else then to edit some photos.

I really didn't know you were Lion of Judah...[/QUOTE]

Glad you could decifer :pong: into "pong".... guess I should have previewed that. :D

Sounds like fun... You want to come up with the starting image or shall I?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2006#174390 Report
hehe, it took some time to understand it though!

You can come up with the starting image.
I'm a little rusty when it comes to graphic design, but we'll see what happens.

Any kind of rules? Whats the deal? Just add to your image and sent it back, right?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2006#174391 Report
[QUOTE=*NL*]
Any kind of rules? Whats the deal? Just add to your image and sent it back, right?[/QUOTE]

Rules?.... Rules?..... We don't need no stinking rules! :D

Yeah.... just do your manipulations/additions and send it back...

I think we should transfer the .psd back and forth though... that will give us alot more freedom.

I am about to leave my office headed home... So I'll post a start image when I get there. (provided my ISP will let me on this site... its been kinda hit and miss from home)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2006#174421 Report
Started a thread for the pong...and served up a starting image.

Lets go big guy.... :D

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=25638
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2006#174487 Report
there's someone you don't see everyday.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum