TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Good place to hire?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 11th 2006#173836 Report
I know this is not the right spot, but didn't TeamPS used to have job listings, or am I horribly mistaken?

Either way I was wondering if anyone might know where I could post. I run a gaming company and we need some work done on a pretty serious project.

Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction, it is a paying job if that helps any.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2006#173840 Report
Yes, Enlighter, you are correct. There used to be a section for paying work, but I don't think it was used properly and then deleted. Maybe you are free to post the project details in this thread if you would like ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2006#173841 Report
I will do so, if this turns out to not be ok someone just let me know and I will delete it.

I run a gaming studio (name can't be disclosed yet legal info still pending). We are in the RPG/MMORPG market. We are working hard on our first game which is in the early conceptual stages at the moment.

What we need is someone who has some experience with wiki's. www.mediawiki.com to be specific.

Project details are listed below:
-We need a layout and design made for a wiki we are using/planning to use.
-We are using the MediaWiki code.
-Some minor coding might be involved, but mostly it would be just skin design
-I believe it is all done in .css format, so PS images can be added, and the layout should be able to be changed without any code work.

This IS a paid job, how much entirely depends on your skill level.

I can be reached at:
AIM: bperrymmo
MSN: [email]bperrymmo@hotmail.com[/email]

Or just respond here.

Again I will remove this if its against any rules.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2006#173842 Report
Just a sidenote, odds are it will not be deleted. I have given you permission to post it. ;) Welcome to TeamPhotoshop! Good luck on your project.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2006#173860 Report
Aye thanks fusion I didn't notice your were a mod till just now.

Anyway have had a few responses thus far, seems people are very iffy on wikis and a bit scared.

The coding we will take care of with a coder, all you need to be able to do is help us edit the layout (.css file) and the look of it.

We are looking for true skill in adapting a style to this that follows what the game is about, so please only seasoned artists. However I don't discourage beginners because I think everyone has something to offer.

Anyway look forward to hearing from more.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2006#173944 Report
i have no idea what a 'wiki' is. can you tell me what that is or what it stands for? just curious.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2006#174005 Report
www.wikipedia.com is a wiki

www.wikimedia.com is the program.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2006#174089 Report
do you have a budget? Or would you like to pay hourly? Your looking anywhere from 5k+ or 100/hr

Cheers,
Michaelp
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum