TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

party flyer

Page: 1 Reply
May 29th 2006#173045 Report
im having a big summer party and i have no clue on what to use as the back ground for the flyer. anyone, hit me up with some ideas.

-thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2006#173049 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2006#173063 Report
i really dont have a theme for it, im just 16 and want to have a summer party. thanks for the help
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2006#173072 Report
Howabout, "I'm sixteen, and yo' momma ain't invited to my party... unless she's SMOKIN' HOT!"

If I hear you right, it's party just to celebrate yourself... howabout makin' yourself look like a recording star--kinda like a pimped out music poster of YOURSELF?! That'd be kewl... especially if people don't recognize YOU in the pic at first. They'd be like, who's that... NO WAY! THAT'S LOPEZ!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2006#173084 Report
Alternatively, you could have a design similar to my other sig. The yellow rays are sun rays and the yellowy colour being the sand and the blue the sky or water, you can then add some cool typograpgy to it.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2006#173187 Report
Man, there's so much you could do with the flyer for your party. Just think of it as throwing a house jam or some underground house party. You can find backgrounds in so many places, but I think you'd need to be a bit more specific as to what your aim is in all of this.

Are you just going to make flyers for friends or to relatives as well? What kind of crowd are you looking to attract? What's your music flavor? What's your presonality like?

Now take all that and plug it in to the flyer. Make it you, make it alive. If all else fails, we can design and print your flyers as well. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum