TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Wow! I blink and look what happens!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
May 28th 2006#173014 Report

Okay, I was actually out of pocket for a couple of weeks, but it's a great surprise, none the less!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2006#173016 Report
Hey Dan, thanks for that Yeah, we've kept the vb end pretty simple, with just the main header and a variety of color and width options. May be doing the same on the main site, but not yet I think.

But yeah... Apart from automating the interview and featured image things we are pretty much done I've even added a couple of small tutorials
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2006#173106 Report
Can someone please fill me in as to what the hell is going on with this place?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2006#173110 Report
Pank sold it. Rich bought it. Everyone disappeared. Ant came and went. New design went up. You showed up. Everyone really didn't disappear, they're just lurking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2006#173112 Report
I'm kinda lurking at the moment, just posting from time to time as there are too many onetimers... I feel like Malibu said that one almost not answer posts as you almost know that the poster will read it and then vanish. That feels... boring ;).

We should start an oldtimers post. Unvisible to the rest. A thread/section just visible to the chosen ones ;)...

Great to see you again, Malovent...Remeber me ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2006#173115 Report
Actually (hugs Patteman), it's not that complicated. We don't need secret handshakes, we just need to post. We've had our share of annoying spammers over the years, and that didn't stop us.

I whole heartedly believe that many of us got so busy professionally, time became a precious thing. We didn't have enough. We stop back, when we have time looking for interesting threads... and there aren't any... so we LURK.

Just post.

I miss the community.

So, I think I'll post.

POST!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2006#173121 Report
Lionel Richie RULES!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2006#173122 Report
Okay... maybe mattboy shouldn't post whatever comes into his little brain....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2006#173127 Report
Hehe, atleast not when Lionel Richie is involved ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2006#173131 Report
Yeah then problem is definately in the 'creating interesting threads' department' ... Let's face it nobody can be bothered And I mean that in a nice way... Man... I know I should try to post some more new threads, but it is hard at time... It is a lot easier to reply... like I'm doing now

There are still a hell of a lot of lurkers around, and I noticed a few cool new people in the photoshop help forums... like unico, and some other guy... tim..., convex7 etc...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum