TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Most users online...

Page: 1 Reply
May 11th 2006#172680 Report
Hehe,

"Most users ever online was 1,005, 05-06-2006 at 02:11 AM." Did anyone actually see this ? That is like a week ago and with the tempo going here I find this hard to believe... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172683 Report
Probably just a heap of robots crawling the site... It was only probably you
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172685 Report
Hey, new owner Rich (atleast new to me)... Nice to meet you ;)

It's nice to finally get some response on the forum. It's not all that alive is it ?
I've seen oldtimers around, but no-one posts. The only one's posting are these "onetimers"...

Are there any plans/ideas on getting this back to something similar to what it once was ? Or is it a deadend ?

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172687 Report
Hey Pateman,

Yes, the forums could be a lot more busier... We are a long way from where we want to be... We do have a new design, and ideas for new content... I was hoping to do this in conjunction with a designer I used to use but he opted out... We were a bit behind schedule at that point anyway... but we have his new design which is all paid for and some new ideas for content, I-ll also be getting a new skin for this forum, as my implementation of Rodder-s design sucks... badly...

We have some new tutorials and some interviews lined up for the relaunch, so hopefully a steady stream of content will direct people to the forum and maybe the fire will relight! But I'm enthusiastic and so are some of the old timers. It just needs a spark or two.

p.s. Wanna take part in our interview (we are interviewing designers by email and in return you'll get links to your site on the interview page, plus a chance to increase awareness of your work... We have 3 lined up already, so you won't be alone... and they are pretty simple interviews
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172690 Report
This ongoing discussion is being held in the "wtfbbq" thread aswell by us, so we skip this, eh ?

Concerning interview - Yupp, I'm up if you want. Just clicketyclick something my way.

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2006#172769 Report
me too...was all "dang, how the hell?"
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum