TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

No War

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 22nd 2006#172415 Report

Are you a mother, are you a father?
Have you ever felt what is the loss of son?
Do you know that the cost of the war on Iraq only till 1-1-2006 is 233.510.455.921 Dollars ?
Do you know that 60% of the americans voted against the war on Iraq ?
where is the so-called democracy?
Why?
The answer is clear: the only beneficiaries are the merchants of the wars like buch , cheny and ramsfeld and .. and…..
Because regarding them
war= money, Peace= nothing
we pay taxes and pay our sons lifes to Bush's account
َAt the end i say to you:
To all mothers and fathers of the soldiers let us stop this dirty war killing our sons and say NO to bush and his government
join us in this group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thanks_for_the_death_of_our_sons

Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2006#172417 Report
If you had even the slightest grasp of the English language, you might be able to gain a little support for your movement.

Then again, you have people like this that really give your movement a bad name:

Also, where was this vote for the Iraq war? If there was a vote, I strangely missed it. If you go back to the last Presidental election, George W. Bush not only won the votes of Electoral College, he won the popular vote. If you really believe that 60% of the people VOTED against the war in Iraq, I think it's time to start over on your research. If you mean that 60% of Americans are AGAINST the war in Iraq, well there you may be correct, but that again falls back on your ignorance. Of course, this is spam, so there is a 98% chance you will not come back here to see this thread again anyways.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2006#172418 Report
[QUOTE=NoWar_NoBush]
The answer is clear: the only beneficiaries are the merchants of the wars like buch , cheny and ramsfeld[/QUOTE]

I think that has to be my favourite part...

You'd think if someone hated possibly the most notorious world leader of present time that much then they could at least spell his damned name (and two of his cohorts) correctly :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2006#172419 Report
oh gees, here we go again.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2006#172421 Report
any good reason for not deleting this? not for content, as anyone is entitled to their opinion...just not someone who's only posted one thing one time that's spam

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 23rd 2006#172423 Report
I say delete it. There's no reason to leave it up, as spam is spam, no matter where it's coming from or who or what it is advertising.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum