TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop banner help

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172342 Report
I need a bit of help guys. I am relatively new to photoshop. I use it mostly for pictures editing and nothing more. A friend of mine set up a webpage and has since left town. I have the main banner in psd file as well as jpg I am using on the site. I was curious if someone could make the banner again or use the psd file to guide me through getting a differant background image in it? The main banner can be seen at www.photographybynelson.net I want to move the image from the background and put an actualy image there the photographer has taken. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can email me reas1ATbellsouth.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172360 Report
I'm not sure from your message if you want help learning how to do this yourself, or if you just want someone to do it for you... Is this your website or a friends?

Upload the image and PSD somewhere on the net and post a link to it here, and maybe someone can walk you through it. You'll find most people here are too busy to do PS work for free, but they'll take the time to help someone who wants to learn.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum