TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What's a girl to do....

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 8th 2006#172263 Report
:o Don't know where or how to begin this photoshop thing and it would be great if i knew what programme to use....or which one is best so i can begin....lost in this space and need urgent advice....hhhhheeeeellllppp!!!!:eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2006#172264 Report
Well... Lets start from the beginning... You have Photoshop right? (http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html)

OK... If you have... Just ask away with the specific problem you have... If you don't have the photoshop program, then... Well... Erm... I dunno...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2006#172268 Report
Download the trial version from the internet and read up on a few basic tutorials which you can find via google/ yahoo etc...

Or, there are a number of great monthly magazines dedicated to Photoshop/ and design in general which more often than not give away trial copies of the programme on cover dvd's, on top of that you usually get a number of tutorials to try out inside the magazine itself.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2006#172278 Report
Before we can really point you in a direction which ( :: gasp:: ) might NOT be photoshop, what do you want to do with the software, kat? What kind of artsy stuff do you do without the puter already? Photography? Pencil sketches / doodling? Oil Painting? Taggin?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum