TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Enabling thumbnails in CS2?

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 12th 2006#171986 Report
I was using photoshop 7 until just recently when I upgraded to CS2. But now when I view my psd files in windows folders they do not appear as thumbnails anymore. They simply look like this!

where as before it used to give me a thumbnail preview of the picture. Can anyone tell me how to enable this to work again..

thanks in advance
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2006#171987 Report
you should be able to just pull down and change the folder settings to thumbnails rather than whatever mode it's in now. should solve the prob.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2006#171988 Report
[QUOTE=Fig]you should be able to just pull down and change the folder settings to thumbnails rather than whatever mode it's in now. should solve the prob.

chris[/QUOTE]

if you are refering to the windows folder settings of thumbnails, I already have that enabled. As you can see below how I have thumbnails enabled. well as you can see the .psd file is NOT showing up as a thumbnail picture like the picture to the left of it but rather just giving me a default psd pic... any ideas?

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum