TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Forum question

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 6th 2006#171959 Report
Hi all. I'm a newbie here. I just purchased CS2 upgraded from my 6.0. I was searching for different techiques to play with and, I stumbled across this forum. It looks like I will be here for a while! I was going through the tutorials and found out that I could not read the whole post... Is there something I'm missing. I'm probably just overlooking something. I checked through FAQ's and found nothing there. Thanks for the help. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Jacques
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2006#171961 Report
The tutorials are not on the forum, just an extract, you have to follow the link back to the main site. Alternatively select the tutorial link at the top of the page. Welcome to TPS!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 10th 2006#171972 Report
Thanks! I'm finding many tips from the tutorials.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 30th 2006#172063 Report
Hi I'm looking for someone to merge 2 pictures into one, like the pic was taken together.

If anyone can help, I'll pay to have it done...

Just let me know..

u can email me at [email]brandij76@yahoo.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2006#172089 Report
Just a tip here... Try to create your own thread for anything not related to the thread you are posting in... You will have more luck with people finding your post if it is something that interests them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum