TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Team Photoshop :: Button Needed...

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 29th 2005#171924 Report
... OK anyone fancy knocking up an affiliate button (88x31) for Team Photoshop so I can make some more progress with swapping links and buttons with some other sites...

... We've been submitting a lot of our tutorial archive to tutorial aggregators lately and want to make the next step which is to find a few good sites to swap buttons with... But we don't have one!

... Anyone can do it, we can have more than one, so if anyone fancies having a go, just post your result here, you can use our image gallery facility to upload it to if you want.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2005#171929 Report
I made a few in about 5 seconds that matched the main site style. I didn't really know what you wanted. :p

Even threw in a little animated one for good measure. If you want more I can make some that are more original and not just a replica of the main page, but I didn't know what style you were looking for. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2005#171930 Report
Great they are perfect... Thanks for that... We now have some buttons to swap
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2005#171940 Report
If you want more animated ones, I'm not really a big fan of them, but I can make some more. I know the animation on the current one I posted is really fast. It optimized the animation a lot faster than it was during editing, forgot to compensate for that :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum