TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New user

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171625 Report
Greetings to each and every one of you, just registered here and figured I might as well show myself.

I've been working with Photoshop, Flash, Cinema 4D and Dreamweaver for a couple of years now but one can always learn new tricks.

I'll be sure to put up some of my own work as well sometime soon.

ttfn.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171626 Report
Greetings to you too Toby. Hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to use our gallery facility if you would like to upload your work to our site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171627 Report
haarrr welcome aboard matey!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171632 Report
cool, i'm actually learning C4D now so i'm glad there's a reference around...there is cyb but he's too good to be on much now ;)

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 30th 2005#171638 Report
Welcome mate, Hopefully we start getting some more action around here... the place has been slow to say the least. Good too see new people joining up though. Cant wait to see some of your stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 1st 2005#171645 Report
well, the funniest thing happened about a month ago.. well, not so funny really when one thinks about it.. my hard drive crashed and silly me was thinking it wouldn't happen and hadn't backed up my stuff for a while.. poof.. there goes a few year's work.. but then again, one has to look at it from the bright side (to avoid total neural meltdown), a clean slate means one can always come up with new stuff without getting stuck in old patterns

nuff ranting for today, I see more than 100 viewers but nearly no posts, this has to change...

thanks for the welcome, you guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2005#171669 Report
yeah, welcome aboard man.

It sucks about your work loss, I can't imagine how I'd react in the same situation. Anyway, I feel your pain, but like you said, it's a good way to get some new and fresh stuff out of your mind.

I can't wait to see some of your (new) work
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum