TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

11 Months and not much has changed

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 24th 2005#171514 Report
I'm looking for a website I haven't been to in a couple years, and when I went to search for it - the first item I found was Google's cached version of a post I made on here in January looking for the same site. I'm pretty desperate, so I figure a new board with new members might mean new chances of finding this site, even though looking for a website on the internet is like looking for a needle in a needle factory. Nevertheless, I'm trying as hard as I can.

I'm looking for the personal portfolio site of a digital artist. It was listed as a feature artist on Dubtastic back on version 4. I emailed Dub back in January when I was looking for this same site, but he didn't have the link. I remember the front page had a painting of somebody playing chess in the clouds or something like that, and there were dozens of little one-frame comic pieces with a funny caption. Like a blind mole walking into the mouth of another animal, or a snake eating a porcupine. There was one with 2 little creatures, one was terribly drawn. The caption read something to the effect of "the only way to tell the twins apart is that Larry is the one I drew with my left hand" The characters looked like sock puppets or stuffed animals - very small and colorful. I don't remember the guys name, and I guess my only hope is that someone here has it bookmarked.

Thanks in advance.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 24th 2005#171525 Report
Have you tried the waybackmachine?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 25th 2005#171556 Report
Wow, what an awesome tool. I think my only shot with that was to look up old versions of Dubtastic and hope they had that particular site link archived. They didn't. :( They have the same spotlight artist archived for 2 years on that site. This guy is harder to find than a black ninja in the middle of the night.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum