TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Same filter set up, different results?

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 14th 2005#171379 Report
Hello everybody, I'm in a real mess! I applied the Knife Palette filter to a jpg image and got a nice blue and white outline with a nice texture in the center. Wrote down the filter set up for future use of the same image.
Today, I had to download the same image and use the same filter and set up but got different results, instead of a blue and white outline I get a brown and white outline. I don't understand why. Is there a posibility that a software update (apple pro applications) somehow changed the filter settings? What can I do to get the same results? I also noticed that the same image with the Neon Glow filter is now green by default instead of blue. Please somebody HELP, I need the same results or else I'm in a lot of trouble... :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2005#171404 Report
I'm not on a computer with Photoshop right now, but the first thing that comes to mind is for you to check your currently selected color swatches. If the filter incorporates those colors in its effect, then when they are changed, the effect is different.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2005#171435 Report
Thank you very much for pointing out something so simple!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum