TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Version TPS: Bug List

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 2nd 2005#171225 Report
The new version of TPS will be put online shortly (or maybe it will be online by the time you read this).

If you see anything that looks wrong... like links or broken images etc... Please report them below.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2005#171230 Report
In Safari, everything below the two bars at the top, (header and google ad) is not centered, it is left aligned. Other than that, looks nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2005#171232 Report
it's the same when viewed in FireFox.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2005#171233 Report
The Style Switcher doesn't work properly in Safari. It works only when you refresh the page whereas it should work right away.

Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2005#171240 Report
OK thanks for the feedback... I am away from the office for a few days... But will aim to sort out what I can when I return... Personally, I am not even seeing our header in this internet cafe!!! Arrrghhh! lol...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171319 Report

Forums

• In IE, if any other skin is selected (only verified with Air skins), fatal error if any thread is selected
  • In Firefox, skin selector does not work at all... I'm stuck with whatever skin was selected--until I clear cookies again, then you can select a new skin, and you're stuck
  • In firefox the Rodder skin is not centered
  • Rodder color scheme is WRONG. I appreciate the thought Rich, but shoot it. Go with the greys of the front page and banner and just use the orange as a splash of color in text and maybe icons? The only bad idea pank ever had was the 'RED' (love you too Bob)... the orange rivals it.

Website

• content boxes are still not aligned on left (nested tables--padding issue?) in both IE and Firefox
  • Welcome box? Perhaps a logo with link back to Rich Central or sumpthin?
  • Need spacing or vertical lines between to break up navigation links in upper right--it runs together
  • I would suggest (not a bug) for the 'Tribute' link going back to the CLASSIC TPS template colors that lived for years with the 'pank tubes'! Anyone have a screenshot or something to show this?
  • Dead space on left side below news window... suggest another window with new content or perhaps moving forums 'clips' of recent posts here and showing a little of the body of the text to fill out and balance page. Dead space below Google Adsense is okay
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 9th 2005#171322 Report
[QUOTE=malibu]Bugs noted:
The only bad idea pank ever had was the 'RED' (love you too Bob)... the orange rivals it.
[/QUOTE]

I heard that!
I have lots of bad ideas silly...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2005#171389 Report
OK, thanks for the feedback... I've taken it in, but not got around to doing anything yet!

One thing I urgently need to do is amend all of the tutorial links which have appeared on the forum... Unfortunately these were created when we we using the test setup.

I also agree, the Rodder forum skin is no good as it is. I will try to tweak soon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 14th 2005#171391 Report
Malibu, I totally agree with you and have some things to add.

I don't like the bold text on the homepage, I have trouble focussing on anything!
I really think the homepage is pretty hard to read, getting rid of the bold text for links would help, a bit.

I think that maybe a container around all the boxes on the frontpage, with a slightly different background color would work.
It would make the page stand out more.
Right now I've got the feeling everything sort of is smashed together, there isn't much consistency right now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum