TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Update: Team Photoshop Redesign...

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 28th 2005#171085 Report
OK, we are just putting the finishing touches to the backend of the new design for the site... Things are coming on really well. Hopefully around Monday we'll be able to open the new look site to the public.

If you are into tutorials this will be a good site to visit as we'll be running a competition for the best tutorial submitted for use on the site monthly.

We'll also be bringing you industry news daily, and a free image gallery service for our members to use.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2005#171118 Report
Yay! Nice one fellas
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 31st 2005#171165 Report
Well... Still not quite there yet... Most of the content is transferred... Just a few minor issues I think... If anyone wants to see the work in progress jsut go to http://www.teamphotoshop.com /newversion (link broken so it is not picked up by search engine)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2005#171241 Report
I wasn't sure how it would look, but I like the front page of Teamphotoshop so far... I also think that the 3 themes are a nice touch.

May I add a little suggestion? Maybe put a texture in the background of the "default" theme, cause it looks empty the way it is, like if something was missing... anyway, just a thought.

Nice work so far!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2005#171246 Report
that high contrast theme is really nice, I enjoy it.
Although, the left hand side of the page doesn't line up, and that little block that says "welcome" serves little or no purpose at the moment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2005#171248 Report
yeah - that's what I was wondering. What does the welcome box does? Or will do...?
Other than the obvious.. you know ...providing the curious with something to ponder:P

but it is nice. I like it. It looks very professional. Although I don't know why but I think TPS should include more candy somehow.... but maybe it's just me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 5th 2005#171252 Report
Alignment is being worked on. As to the welcome box, im not sure whats happening with that. Rich wanted to move the ad below the header, so that box was added to fill the remaining space. The original idea was for it to contain links related to advertising.

As to candy, if anyone has any ideas/comments, send me a message. Im still working on skins.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 5th 2005#171255 Report
For some reason I still get a
403 Forbidden
whenever I try to access the page. Not exactly sure why...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum