TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

good 15" pbook accessories?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 10th 2005#170799 Report
The wacom tablets come with a mouse thats OK. The mighty mouse is really sweet but really hard to work with. I got my bag at Tumi. www.tumi.com . They are really sweet bags, really durable, tons of comparments, and look a hell of a lot cooler then any targus or swiss gear
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 14th 2005#170872 Report
well, my BP3 came in. it's excellent, i really REALLY REALLY REALLY like it!!!! the back padding is a bit "blocky" not quite as smooth as I would've liked, but the constructions seems very sturdy, and there is an ENDLESS amount of pockets! the laptop "sleeve" is convenient, also provides good security if u dont want people to be able to see you have a lappy (which was one of my concerns).

i bought mine when it came with a free ipod case. upon putting my ipod inside, however, i realized why it was free. some design flaws here and there. ex: there is a little nylon thing holding the ipod in the case and it's perfectly situated to block the "hold" button. i guess since there is the flap they figured you dont need to worry about it "going off" but still...i paid for the button, i wanna be able to use it!

but overall a pleasurable experience!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum