TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need funny custom clipart for t-shirts

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 21st 2005#170492 Report
I need a graphic artist to create photoshop graphics. These will be simple two tone spot colors (black and white), nothing fancy. I just have little artistic ability and need some fresh art to place on my t-shirts.

Check my website for ideas, I don't need text, just the clipart. http://www.enrageshirts.com

I told you they were simple.

some requests I currently need are-

homeless guy under a bridge
younger looking guy walking a bunch of dogs on leashes
Fat kid stuck in a locker

What I do is take these graphics, combine them with a caption, something funny, and then print them on shirts. I'll gladly explain my idea in full detail to give you the complete picture, main thing is that when people look at the graphic and caption, they say "Hey, that's funny"

Like for the "homeless guy under a bridge", the caption will read "trolls don't live under bridges, homeless people do"

Fat kid stuck in a locker- caption will read "Fat kids don't fit in lockers"

chuckle a little bit, that's part of the qualification, a sense of humor

I'll pay $20 per graphic, that is $20 for ownership. If you're good, take 20 min, only black and white. I'll be needing a new graphic about once a week, possibly more, so it's an additional income for anyone with an artistic hand. It's also a great way to get your art posted-I'll throw in your name on each individual shirt page, that way you can have some credit, and the people wearing them will be like walking galleries

Yes, people actually buy my shirts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2005#170496 Report
$20 a graphic!? yawn.. back to sleep
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum