TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Guess who's back teamps!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169678 Report
Thats right ladies and gents, I'm back... its been a long time and I guess there has been some big changes/news here. I'm sorry I totally deserted this place. I miss it :P... but I'm back and I'm here to say.

From this day forward... I'm going to try to get Teamps back to the way it used to be. Ran by the members, 200 users online at a time and active. Things kindof flopped during the rebuilding and redesigning of this site. I think alot of it had to do with the amount of hype the new design got and then when it came out nothing happened after it. Not pointing any fingers or saying it was anyones fault, because Pank, Dekers, Casual, Minse, and everyone else that was part of it (including myself) tried to get things the way they were said they were going to be.

I'm going to have to do some cleaning up of my signature and whatnot... catch up on some posts, etc...

Also, I heard about pank selling teamps... sad to hear, I can only hope that pank comes back and post once and a while and lets us know how things are going. Rich if you need any help with the revamping of the site... I would be more than happy to help as an admin, or at least do all that I can as a mod. I've been here a while and I'm willing to do all that I can to get this place back up and running at the speed it once was.

But anyways. Feel free to post your comments and update me as to what is going on here... I'm really looking foward to hearing from all you guys :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169681 Report
fusiun! hihi!

Umm... yeah... I only post here before school and when I'm not glued to WoW... dang addicting game.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169685 Report
haha... so I've heard. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but I think I might barrow it from a friend to see if it's something I would wanna go out and buy :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169695 Report
*hip hip hooray!* w00t :D welcome back ed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169705 Report
where were you huh? you left us !! :P
welcome back
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169708 Report
It's a rather long story actually :p

I recently moved and for a long time didn't have an internet connection at my house. Once I finally got it my laptop that I paid too much for took a **** and just stopped working. So I didn't have a compter for a while :p I finally got some money together and got a new mac (soon to be buying another one) so I'm back online and in working order. However, I never really have that much time to come online anymore... working 3 jobs and going to school fulltime. That doesn't leave much time for anything... BUT I'm back and I'm just going to start managing my time better so I actually have time to come here and post stuff again and hopefully make get teamps back to the way it used to be :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169709 Report
Can we guess, 'who's' back now?

:p WB man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169710 Report
yea, you pretty much dont wanna play WoW. Guild Wars is obviously a better choice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169711 Report
haha look who's little head popped up :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169712 Report
heey who changed my slogan thinghy??? just noticed! it was Dan!! I bet it wuz!

I didn't forget my password!!! it stopped working and stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum