TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

whats up

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 12th 2005#169235 Report
hello all, my 1st post saying whats up. this seems like a tight website/forum. well im in school for(gasp) digital art. ive been learning PS for a while, i know how to use it technically, now im starting on the artistic part.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2005#169238 Report
Welcome aboard! Grab a cup of coffee, and make yourself comfy! Where are you going to school? Post some work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2005#169240 Report
I didn't know any schools offered digital art, what sort of course is it, at a college?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2005#169254 Report
hmmm..maybe digital art was the wrong words? the classes im taking this fall are Basic Illustration and Digital Imaging I. ive been learnging PS for a while like i said, so im actually hoping i can test out of the Digital Imaging I and go on to Digital Imaging II. its a class that teaches PS (CS2 i think, there good about staying up to date). Ill post some of the work ove done, its not much. i just think i have to put a copyright thing over it, cause the little work ive done was actually for some businesses down here, ads mostly. ive done two 3d animations (3ds max) that i think ended up on some local dvds, they were for some rap artists. anyways, i cant do cool artistic things like ive seen here, i cant wate till i can! im working on my drawing skills too. id like to scan stuff in and color it in PS, make wallpapers from scratch and things like that. anyways ill post some of my work in a bit, til then peace.

**oh yeah its at a local Community College here that im going to.**
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum