TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Introducing Me :)

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168850 Report
Hi, im Cai Wengi! w0w!

Im a pretty n00b to adobe photoshop, and would like a lot of help and tips, etc. I dont want to follow the step by step tutorials ive been using so far. im only 12 so you will have to bear with me. And im not great with pcs, but im good for my age.

As i said im 12, so i make a lot of typos, and im n00by, just thought id explain myself before i go acting like a n00b.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168853 Report
Well, this forum is pretty mature, so it may not be exactly fit for you. Just take the time to type in proper English and not make typos or be lazy (like "im" or "i"), and you should fit in pretty well. There's nothing that says a twelve year old can't type proper English. Regarding that you want tips, you should probably say on what. We can't tell you how to become an expert at Photoshop, you have to practice and learn on your own (at times).

Welcome to the forums.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2005#168864 Report
Thankyou,
I'm pretty smart for my age, and mature, and I mainly wish to see other peoples work, and for them to comment on mine. I think I will learn alot just by practice, but I'm keen to see what others have done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2005#168867 Report
Welcome Cai! Thanks for being upfront about your age and skill level. Just be respectful and you'll get along great here! There is miles of talent here to learn from!!!

A good thread to read before jumping in with both feet >>> http://forum.teamphotoshop.com/showthread.php?t=3

Also, if you have a question, do a quick search (the search tool is your best friend--he'll always answer you) and see if the question has been asked before.

Again, welcome!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum