TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Firefox is trippin' like crazy!

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168835 Report
Does anyone know why I keep getting the freakin' "Mozilla Quality Feedback" thing popping up. It keeps interrupting my sessions while doing things online. Is there a switch of some sort that can turn it off within the actual Firefox file?

Man this thing is starting to really piss me off here. And then after the window pops up for "Mozilla Quality Feedback" it says an error has occurred and bam! Firefox closes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168836 Report
I think that window usually comes up when Firefox crashes doesn't it. Maybe it's crashing first, and then that comes up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168837 Report
I'm not sure, but I open up several tabs, about 4 or so, and then the window pops up asking me to register to it can collect information, and everything closes. Then the "Firefox has encountered and error...." window comes up and it's over. It keep happening about every 5-10 minutes so it's gettin' pretty irritating man.

Any other suggestions?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2005#168861 Report
Buy a Mac?
Reinstall Firefox?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2005#168862 Report
Actually I just decided to go back to IE and download that thing that allows you to have tabbed browsing... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2005#168889 Report
Eww, that wasn't one of the options. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2005#168893 Report
Ew, zerimar. Although it's about damn time that they improved that program.

Although, Firefox has been pissing me off hardcore lately. Lately, for a host of other software reasons, I have to restart my computer by pressing the reset button. In some instances, firefox will default itself. All of my plugins, and themes will be intact, but when I run it the first time, everything is rolled back.

Most importantly though, it gets rid of my bookmarks. All of them.

Does anyone know how to back up your bookmarks outside of FF? It's done it several times now, and it's really, profoundly irritating. I also ask because I'm going to be reformatting soon, and I'd love to be able to reinstall FF, and not have to worry about my bookmarks coming back.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2005#168895 Report
Guys...guys...guys, I was kidding about the "returning to IE" thing...really I was. I'm still having trouble with FF but I went to the FF forums and submitted a thread there. Still waiting to hear from someone on the forum in regards to my question. But it's pretty frustrating as this thing keeps shutting down on me. Arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2005#168897 Report
Ugh...

I've had to reinstall firefox twice today.

Although, I'm pretty sure the software glitches being manifested in FF were from other glitches in windows. I have to reformat ASAP, but I can't find my copy of XP, and my burner's down, so I can't just download another one.

Blast you, windows. You'll get yours someday

In other news, the other week, I got a new 160 gig hd, so EVERYTHING is backed up on there, so all of the spyware and viruses on my boot volume are living on borrowed time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum