TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Changes for the site.

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168514 Report
I am happy to announce that I am turning over the site to a new owner. This was a very difficult decision to make but I feel it is in the best interest of the site. With other projects I have going on it has become harder and harder to keep up with things and keep the site as updated as I would like. I think a fresh set of ideas and somebody with the time to put into the site that it truly deserves will greatly benefit the site and all of it’s visitors. We still have one of the busiest and most widely known graphics resource sites around. I only see the site getting bigger and better than it ever was before. I wish Rich the best of luck and hope all of you still continue to frequent the site as you do now. Sometimes change is needed, and change can be a very good thing.

I will let Rich introduce himself here and let him announce his plans.

“You all” have helped make this community all it has become. I still to this day claim the people that frequent this site are among the most helpful, most talented, and most fun to be around people I have seen. And I truly thank you all for that.

See you around
-pank
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168515 Report
Whoa lololololololol.

Thanks for the site Pank, hope you keep posting.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168516 Report
The king is dead, long live the king!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168518 Report
Now even the owner is leaving this place, where is the internet going?
Well good luck with all you are about to do.
And thank you for all the late nights on this forum :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168519 Report
Hi guys! I am the guy Pank was referring to in his post. Just thought I would post here to introduce myself!

Firstly, thanks to Pank for the intro, and for handing over the reins. I hope I can do justice to what you started many years ago. I know this is a highly regarded Photoshop site, and I have no plans to change that! I only want to try to make things better.

For all the guys out there that don't like change - I don't plan to change anything just yet. I would like time to settle in and get a feel for the running of the place. Long term I would love to try to increase visitor numbers, and add to the core element of this site, tutorials.

Who knows, maybe expanding into other areas too - I'm always open to suggestions from members of a site... Perhaps a photo gallery system to showcase your artwork...

If anyone has any worries or concerns, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at:
richard 'at' webmedianetwork.co.uk
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168520 Report
[QUOTE=3jorn]Now even the owner is leaving this place, where is the internet going?
Well good luck with all you are about to do.
And thank you for all the late nights on this forum :D[/QUOTE]

I don't really plan on ever leaving I am just turning over the site to somebody who will have much more time to make it even bigger and better. I love this place. Even though I may not own it, it will always be a place to visit for me.

The site is going to be in much better hands with Rich. That is the only reason for the change. The site deserves much more attention than I have been able to give it lately. And I feel very comfortable with letting Rich take things over
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168521 Report
Hey... I better do a good job now then seeing as you'll be keeping an eye on me! ;)

Glad you'll be visiting!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168522 Report
Who is Rich by the way?
a/s/l .... hihi!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168525 Report
I hate having to break in a new boss... :D

Welcome to our corner of the cyber-world, Rich! For those of you too lazy to check out his site...
Web Media Network Ltd. is an Internet Consultancy which produces, maintains and promotes web sites.

Of the number of projects we are currently working on, Video Gamer Network is the most successful. This is a network of video game related sites which currently receives in the region of 50,000 unique visitors per day.

But wait... that doesn't tell us who Rich IS!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168527 Report
i'm kinda curious myself. whatever the case, hey Rich, welcome aboard...

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum