TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My film is done :)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
May 27th 2005#168422 Report
Yeah... when you direct your first movie for Pixar, invite us all to the premiere in Hollywood!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2005#168428 Report
Hehe thanks guys! Didnt expect so many replies, im really happy

Of course i'd never forget this place, its where i started out Ill be posting up storyboards for my next short in a few weeks! Thanks again, means a lot
Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2005#168435 Report
We'll be waiting for the next. :D :D :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2005#169784 Report
i was moved to tears.

i guess i wasn't present for your initial post...but damn son, that's hotter than...i dunno...someone's mom.

good stuff! two thumbs up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2005#169796 Report
Hey, I know I'm a laste poster on this one, but that film was absolutely stunning to say the least. It really taps into the emotions and stirs something up. Great film Cybling. My hats off to you for a job well done, and that's an understatement.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2005#169802 Report
i hate to be number 26 to say that I flipped out watching that movie clip , but it'll have to do.

That clip was crazy.

you know what i especialyl like? how the guy playing is playing the piano, and seems to be actually hitting the keys that would bring about the song playing in the background. your accuracy in this sense reminds me of the old bugs bunny cartoons, hehe

plus the piano is just ... damn. the piano itself is so realistic, especially the keyboard... it's breathtaking.

seriously though that video is some piece of work. Excellent job man, and i'm looking forward to your next 3d clip :D

edit. wow. this is really really picky, and it may be borderline pretentious to bring it up because the piece in a whole is crazy, but... after watching a million times, I've noticed that at 0:50, when the war helmet appears on his head, his pupils jerk from looking up to straight ahead and then again to the right...

lmao i feel so guilty bringing it up though haha
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2005#169808 Report
Awesome movie man. Very emotional... I didn't realise the old lady was a ghost until she faded out slightly - very moving.

Bring us up to date whne you get a chance!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2005#169871 Report
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies supahsekzy you have noticed one of many little mistakes! They will be corrected soon enough. Im currently working in London's The Mill (which won an oscar for Gladiator) working on a car ad, which you all will see soon (i cant say what it is).I also have worked on a PSP ad. I go back to college at start of october and i will start a new film. This time i have decided to make a Live Action film with lots of 3d animation in it and realistic effect.I will be making it with a very talented friend and hopefully it will set us both up nicely for a career in visual effects.

As far as The Piano goes, i hope to get it into as many animation festivals as possible...only i cannot get the rights to the music as of yet (Virgin france aren't being very accomodating). Anyway ill keep you all posted and thanks again for the comments

Aidan
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2005#169872 Report
Sounds like you really got things going well for yourself mate. The best of luck with your new project and your current job :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2005#169876 Report
Wooh! *puts the razor blade down*

haha, good luck getting those rights! the movie is awesome. best of luck at the festivals.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum