TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website Designer Required...

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2005#168362 Report
Hey there,
Sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong section or indeed, the wrong website altogether. If it is, feel free to move it.
My band is looking for a new website designer to finish (or scrap and rewrite) the work of our current designer. The site is www.bullitband.com and as you can see, needs quite a bit of work. Basically, we're happy to give creative freedom to somebody willing to create for us a cool site that is totally original and miles away from the usual format of links down one side, with text over a dull background. We're looking for somebody that can make interesting, experimental artwork for us and place it on an interesting, experimental website canvas. Our current designer's personal page is www.shooville.co.uk and im sure you'll agree his artwork is fantastic, but for reasons other than his ability we're looking for somebody else. If you know of anybody that can help us out, or if you yourself could be of assistance, please get in touch or pass on the word. Being able to work with flash is preferable, but by no means essential. Payment is negotiable and based upon what can be offered, how fast it can be delivered, and what kind of ongoing updates we can expect. Thanks for your time,
Si
[email]mintyguitarman@hotmail.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2005#169059 Report
hey.... thats weird.....

MY website is shooville.co.uk

what are the odds!
my website is actually fakeprofile.net though face.... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2005#169219 Report
if your having problems maybe you should consult with your current designer because in the real world if you had a contract you'd still be paying so.. this is clearly something you and him will need to work out. its not real cool to go behind their back without warning.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum