TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Question about free stuff

Page: 1 Reply
May 1st 2005#167951 Report
hey guys i know that these free stuff things work and all cause some of you have gotten them, but i just have a question, when you sign up and get your referal link, do the people you refer have to actually sign up aswell or do they just have to go to some referal site>? i looked for the posts on this and couldnt find em so if there is a post outlining this already somebody could just point me in the right direction thx
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2005#167962 Report
For the Gratis and Offer Centric sites--most of the offers require that people sign up on the freewhatever.com site and THEN complete an offer. Now, the offers range from signing up for credit cards, to a trial membership on Blockbuster.com, to several other product trials. ALL of them that I've completed require you to give your credit card # to the advertising site. Costs vary from free to $1, to $15, to ??. But almost all of them require you to cancel your account during the trial period or you will automatically be charged for the monthly charge to your credit card.

You must use a valid email and credit card. Don't try to 'fake' them out by creating multiple accounts yourself--they're very good at tracking i.p.'s etc, and will blacklist you for falsifying info.

Good luck! If you want to sign up for something, do it from panks front page--keep it in the family!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2005#167976 Report
thx for the help malibu, i just figure if i could get a free mac mini that would be cool
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum