TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop CS2 Press Release Leaked...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 28th 2005#167044 Report
http://www.thetechdig.net/comments.php?catid=1&shownews=42

Hahaha...Google slipped up. Read the article, the original Adobe page is down but they saved the PDF on their server. I can't wait now!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2005#167051 Report
honestly...enh. i just haven't been excited by a lot of new products recently, seems like they're just getting more bloated rather than giving me new features i really need.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2005#167052 Report
Ditto that

And way to spoil the surprise, google! Gosh! It's like shaking presents before Christmas - or actually using x-ray goggles to see what's inside.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2005#167059 Report
I agree, its bloated, and not with anything useful, just more options for the learning impaired.

\\Original rant removed. I already went on a mini-rant on the same subject a few months back lol. You can still check your emails though, not that it was an exciting rant to begin with.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 31st 2005#167088 Report
Thanx for the link msz070!

If it is true that PSCS2 will have "FireWire Previews can also be viewed on a television monitor through a new direct export feature," it is a long time in coming. Photoshop has been used to edit film/video frames, create logos,...for use in film/video projects for a long time, but the only way to do this has been to do round trips into the film editing software to view on a NTSC or PAL monitor and back into Photoshop for more changes (a real drag), should be a super feature if it's true.

"...batch processing of raw files..." Yea! With almost 100 RAW images to 1 GB of compact flash memory this should be a real time saver.

What about accessing and using those 8 GB of RAM?

dirt
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum