TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Psp

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 25th 2005#166961 Report
... nobody got one?
I will probably hold out for my games though...but i want one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2005#166962 Report
They're out already?

Yeah, I think I'll wait too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2005#166963 Report
I want one. But I have no job or money so I can't get one. :( But I only play WoW anyway, so I don't need it until I stop playing that. And by that time they'll be much cheaper and have more games.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2005#166968 Report
I still haven't gotten that game yet D. I've got a big project to finish first, and then golf season starts in about two weeks, so my time is already contracted to that until at least Mid-October.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166974 Report
I have a DS, I got that the day it came out, and it is going online this summer, so that should be fun. I plan on buying a PSP, depending on my financial situation in the coming weeks, I may just wait until Christmas when I expect the price to drop 50 bucks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166975 Report
They have puzzle bobble, and that's all you need.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166976 Report
mattboy, if you buy the game now, you will notice that you can suddenly put everything else off, and make time for the game.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166981 Report
Msz - should i sell my DS? Seems like i wasted my money..

What do you mean it is going online this summer?

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166985 Report
I have a DS too, and it is true that there is nothing good on it at the moment. The only game I've even purchased was WarioWare, and I beat that in literally about 4 hours, then sold it on Amazon. Obviously that game isn't meant to be played in one marathon session, but still. I was done and bored with it in an afternoon.

Most of the games coming out now either don't use the two screens/touch screen at all, or they just do it as a gimmick. The developers still haven't figured out how to use the features very well, and it'll probably be a while before they do. I'm afraid that most of the games will be ports and gimmicks for quite a while.

But I wouldn't sell it. I sold my PS2 and regretted it ever since because of all the good games that have come out. There will be good DS games eventually, we'll just have to wait it out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2005#166987 Report
I mean going online as in WiFi, it will work with HotSpots anywhere for downloadble content and multiplayer gaming, much like the PSP can do out of the box. Nintendo will go more into detail about it this May at E3 they have said. They only named two online games so far, which are Animal Crossing and Mario Kart DS. Sounds like fun. DS is a great system IMHO, just, a REALLY new concept which, as Derek stated, developers are yet to grasp. I cannot wait for some good FPS or RPGs, especially since it is going to be online. But right now, I'm waiting for Need For Speed Underground 2 (May in the US), Animal Crossing and Mario Kart (November in the US). I think the biggest flaws with the DS simply are, There aren't many good games announce, and there are months inbetween AND Nintendo should have just had it go online out of the box...=/. After E3 though...I expect, or HOPE for, some good game announcements ut of nowhere. This should be a very interesting E3...

Edit: I have just learned that NFSU2 for DS has been moved up to an April release. Whoopeee. Maybe Mario Kart and Animal Crossing will be moved after online is announced. And another thought, if the DS games suck, pick up some good GBA ones, there are a bunch and they look orgasmic on the DS screen.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum