TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

College Compulsory Lecture

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 17th 2005#166755 Report
It was about a university, and nursing, i dont know how many of you know that i want to be a nurse, but now you do...

Well i was really wanting to **** off home before this thing started, thats mikey
the lazy good for nothing slacker, that dosent commit himself to hardly anything.
well, i got told it was compulsory. It was an hour and ten minutes, and you know?
that was one of the best hour and ten minutes of my life.
He talked about all the differnt type of nursing they offer.
They talked about Their experiences (there were two guys), what they enjoyed, how they studied, what the university offered, just got me buzzing, and made me
realise how much i want to get past college and **** off to university.
This carrer is for me, i am dying to do this, more so than ever.

So i say to all you university students and college students.
Go to the non-compulsory lectures, try your hardest.
Think what your going to get in the end.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2005#166756 Report
Hey, nursing is really one of the more noble professions, imo. My mom's a nurse, and I know she's busted her ass at is for as long as I can remember, and it's often a thankless job, but I know the people who are nurses don't do it to get esteem from their employers. The do it because they actually want to take care of people, and make their lives better when they most need it.

And also from a financial standpoint, there is noticeable shortage of nurses throughout most of western europe, and the US and canada, or so I'm told. I know that there just seems to be far fewer people becoming nurses nowadays, at least in the states. That being the case, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a job, given that demand is at an all-time high.

Also, I'm told that male nurses are in extremely high demand, just because there are so many fewer male nurses than there are women who go into the field, although the cumulative number of those becoming nurses is less than the demand requires.

Also, I dunno about anyone else, but I like going to lectures at my school. Most of them aren't required though. I remember I heard David Peltzer speak last semester. He's the author of the story A Child Called It. I'm sure some of you have heard it. It's one of the most sad and disconcerting stories one could possibly read, but it's strangely, his own autobiography.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2005#166757 Report
I have read that, and his brothers book. Great books

Thank you for you insight on my somewhat random rambling! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum