TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Your words and my project ...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166718 Report
Well, I've been tryin to come up with ideas for a site but have been kinda havin' some trouble. I was just wonderin if this might be somethin worthwhile. I was talkin to john and we we're thinkin about startin up a site where we would broadcast a live show every week or so (possibly have a few other djs/producers from around the world as well). It wouldn't just be a radio type site tho. I was thinkin about combining that with a design group as well to showcase the talents of some designers from teamps. This is kinda just an idea that i been playin with so who knows ... the final product might turn out completely different.

The only thing I really need to know is what people are looking for. What would some of you like to see in a site. What would get you to come back. What would inspire you. What would you like to see in a site that you rarely see. What in a site would you use.

Any help/input/comments/suggestions would be really helpful in the creation of this project. I'm lookin to reach out to the drum'n'bass community, however, I'm tryin to expand this to a broader audience to help expand the exsistance of drum'n'bass as well.

Also, anyone interested in possibly being a part of this project (I'm shootin for something bigger than I normally do) would be well appreciated. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take for this to move in any direction but those interested will be contacted back with more details once I have a solid idea on what I'm trying to get accomplished.

Lookin forward to hearin what you gotta say,
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2005#166722 Report
I've been looking into PodCasting as a way to add dynamic content to my wifey's site. A way to generate some traffic and interest. You prerecord your 'live' broadcast, and publish it on your site for people to download. Anyone can run a podcast radio-station quite simply.

You can just Google for podcasting or iPodcast and you'll get info. It's a way to set up an RSS feed from your site (often done in conjunction with blogging); that will automatically allow someone to download your 'show' to their MP3 device and then listen to it at their leisure.

General news info re: podcasting >>> http://www.podcastingnews.com/

Here's a how-to geared more toward Mac, but with links to info about PCs also >>> http://www.engadget.com/entry/5843952395227141/
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum