TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Design an Envelope, Win $100

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 13th 2005#165722 Report
Long time no post. And now I only come back when I need something? Pretty sad and pathetic, like a lost puppy. But hear me out.

I'm making a magazine called "Envelope" for a portfolio piece. For the past few weeks I've had women submit stories about their struggles and insecurities with self-image, and I think the accompanying illustrations should be envelopes designed by creative artists all across the world. The easiest and cheapest way for me to get diverse talent is to hold a contest. If your envelope makes it in, your contact info will be displayed next to your illustration in print and online versions, and the best design (as judged by my class) will get $100 US.

The details: Envelope Contest

Thanks, and good luck! And apologies for not posting in like two years.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2005#165732 Report
haha look who it is :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2005#165733 Report
Rock on. Yeah, I noticed the rap thread started by 3jorn. Paavo's still here too, right? I used to come here all the time, rarely posted...I had yet to learn that multiple lens flares did not always equal awesomeness in Photoshop.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2005#165736 Report
Paavo disappeard...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2005#165748 Report
He's on military service isn't he?
Marc
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2005#165753 Report
heey :D
Yeah I'm still here from time to time...
Still have it in my homepage tab, so I keep checking out this place every now and then...
Paavo is still doing his civil service, yes...

Your site and the competition looks great...
I might even give it a shot... if I have some time of from all these school work...
Nice to see that you are back :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum