TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

All you guys and gals

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1087 Report
Well lets see. 1069 posts and not ONE single flame war. Excellent I see some of you are jumping in and helping out some of the newer users. Just wanted to say thanks and that it is appreciated. I'm glad we're keeping a smooth running forum. I can't post here as much as I'd like but I check in regularly. And it looks like we are getting a real good group of people. Just wanted to give some props to all of you and say a quick thanks. You guys keep the forum alive and kicking

Fig is working on a new idea for all of us to learn and have some fun at the same time by coming up with some interactive stuff. Kind of like working assignments where we can all show our work and learn from one another. Stay tuned for that...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1093 Report
Yeah.. I love new things to learn, and more FUN pls.. we need to play..

Why I'm here: For help, experince. I know that some people who visitd this forum are really talented and good people.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1104 Report
Noo, thank you!

this is a great site....
the forum really adds a great deal to it....I have always been able to learn more from things like this rather than getting the manual and reading for hours.
With the talented people from all over the globe on here there is a wealth of things to learn just lurking on the forum.

I mean, look at the numbers of people joining each day...
*closing in on 200 *
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum