TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Your participation requested for an academic survey

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 9th 2005#164568 Report
Ummm. What do you mean exactly?

[QUOTE=lazyroll]Cool, I live near Cardiff. What is the University of West England famous for?[/QUOTE]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 9th 2005#164572 Report
I mean what's it's famous department. Notorious department if you will.
e.g Oxford and Cambridge are famous for their english departments, Royal Holloway is famous for it's Technology etc.

I don't need to know or anything... i was just interested
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 3rd 2005#170190 Report
We're doing a follow-up survey to finish this doctoral research. It has been decided by the faculty administration that one of the repsondents will win a Free 6GB iPod Mini (including free shipping) for her/his participation - this is open to everyone worldwide.

There are no open-ended questions in this questionnaire so it can be completed by only clicks.

There are two questionnaires: one about Hotmail, the other about Yahoo! Mail. These two websites were chosen because they are popular sites but this research is purely academic so data or results will not be shared with Microsoft Corporation or Yahoo! Inc.

Please enter your email only if you want to take part in the free iPod draw. Collected emails will not be used for any other purpose. When data collection finishes, the winner will be determined and contacted by email.

Link to Hotmail quesionnaire:
http://www.uwe.ac.uk/bbs/osq/h.html

Link to Yahoo! Mail questionnaire:
http://www.uwe.ac.uk/bbs/osq/y.html

Please visit this link for more information about the research:
http://www.uwe.ac.uk/bbs/osq

You can use the email on questionnaire pages if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and participation.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170223 Report
HOLY **** man... I'm not going to lie to you man. I gave up after about the 3rd page of freaking repetive questions. I hate freakin surveys like that. Ask me the question 1 time... not 5 times reworded.

Haha, I dont mean to be rude, but taking surveys like that really pisses me off.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2005#170506 Report
For those who want to participate later: if you use both Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail, please complete the questionnaire for Yahoo. I received far less responses for Yahoo. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 23rd 2005#170524 Report
I don't use either, other than a test address for verifying HTML email formats for clients. Guess I don't know which survey to do if I use good-ol' POP3 email. You may have missed the boat by not including gmail also???
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2005#170740 Report
The winner of the iPod (among 300 participants) is determined by a draw:

Winner: [email]rich@for____.org[/email] (I don't want to write the exact emails)

1st substitute: [email]g522y1____@_____.com.au[/email]

2nd substitute: [email]preludeto___@____.com[/email]

I've contacted the winner.

I'd like to thank all participants again for their contribution...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum