TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Offering Services:

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13752 Report
I'm about to go free lance with my web designing abilities.
But before I start charging, i need to have some work under my belt and in my portfolio so i can show future clients examples of my work. So if anyone knows of somebody needing or wanting a website designed for them. Please get in contact with me.
[email]aarons@sheltonbbs.com[/email]
There are limitions however, that is to be discussed with whoever is interested.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13755 Report
I don't think you're going to have a lot of responses in this forum. Many people here do web development and I don't think they are going to want to give up leads or possible clients.

I mean, you never know, but the chances are slim. If you want work, I would post somewhere that people may be looking for someone to make their pages.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13766 Report
It was just a shot,
I'm just now trying to go free lance style and don't know how i am to get business....
Can anyone at least give me tips?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13767 Report
Do sites for free. Do them for your family. For your sister's husband's cousin's dog. Do a good job, and put them in your portfolio. Repeat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13770 Report
Also, place a few classified ads in some local papers.

A good friend of mine said this a while back:

"EVERY used auto dealer "I" have talked with wants a website...not only that but they want "monthly" if not "weekly" updates. Do it for them cheap, and play their competitors against them and you will have a portfolio in very little time."
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13949 Report
Are you looking to do sites that will fall into a specific catagory? For instance, are you willing to do any type of site (within reason - nothing wierd) in order to have it added to your portfolio?

I'm just wondering.

Cal
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13987 Report
MESSAGE BOARDS!! that's really the only of getting the way through on the web i have found...but on those with particular subjects (eg horses, motorbikes etc) that ur familiar with so that u can actually do the work!!

enyways good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum