TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just an idea.

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13420 Report
I've been looking around this forum for a little bit and haven't noticed any clans or anything like that. I would just like to make a suggetion to maybe have so that we as members could join them and have FRIENDLY clan battles which people would vote on and make comments. This could really help people out and it would help the newbies like myself feel more welcome. If any of the moderators or whoever is in charge here is interested in this idea or you already have this here my AIM sn is SuperNail7 please feel free to let me know or pm me through the forum.

-ShadowGod
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13421 Report
Clan as in?? Playing games? or the other clan where you get together and make images with huge bevels and scanlines?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13425 Report
I don't think there is a need for clans. Afterall, there is a chat. Just no one ever visits. In my honest opinion, the offerings of TPS community is great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13426 Report
I think what he means is like form clans, compete in some way ex: web design, graphics, or flash. Something that would make up compete, maybe group project or something similar that would encourage us to full sticks out of our sleeves to create something never seem before.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13430 Report
We are just one big happy clan....

welcome to the group....

and and and...

LMAO @ Axiom
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13433 Report
Pank and I have actually discussed a sort of "design education" section where we'd have assignments and "class" so to speak. Once I get a few outstanding projects out of the way ("outstanding" meaning they have yet to be done, not that they'll be great) I'll try to get some more accomplished with the idea...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13438 Report
That sounds like a good idea Fig...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13440 Report
Aw come on Fig, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll do something great, if you just put your whole heart into it! Keep your chin up, big guy! I know you can do it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13455 Report
actually nix actually has a good idea of what i'm trying to get at here. ok here is the whole spiel. we have different clans/teams/groups/whatever you want to call them. each team has a leader. they coordinate "battles" with othere teams. the winning team getting the respect of others or whatever is specified(99.9% only respect). and within each team they can have "spars" to gain points to get higher ranks in the team. ok i think that's it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13457 Report
I think that arrangement is really fun when playing Diablo, but I don't know how it would work with Photoshop. But whatever. I would probably participate if it was started.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum