TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

age of most people

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Apr 5th 2001#998 Report
Hai Everrybody,

all i'd like to know is how old most people on this forum are. I'm 18 years old, and i wondered if all you professionals are around my age or much older. I've just started with photoshop, and i'm already addicted to it :-) I haven't finished a page yet, because after a while i'm not satisfied with my work anymore :(
When i FINISH a page, i'll post it here,

okey, that's all folks.

*NL*

p.s: i'm from holland, so don't nag at my spelling... :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#999 Report
Well i'm 23 and I guess the members here are fairly young (18-24). But they are a creative and constructive lot, and I enjoy browsing this board
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1005 Report
I'm 19. Been doing web design 'professionally' (getting paid) for 2 years. Been doing it for free for about 3 years. Been messing with computers for about 11 years. I remember when I first used photoshop, yes, those were the days. I didn't see why it was so great at first... because all I knew how to do was draw squiggles with the pencil tool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1006 Report
haha, so in a couple of years i can be a professional too???
I'm working on a site right now, i'm tryin' almost every tutorial i find on the internet...
btw, Grums etc. i'd like to see some of your work,
maybe i can learn something....
i won't steal anything
Stealing is LAME! I think everyone who steals is an in-creative person (hmmm, that's decent) who should be locked in a museum or something like that...
see u!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2001#1023 Report
Click the "calendar" button on the top of these forum pages and its a calendar with ALL of our birthdays on it...
However, some people cheated and it doesn't say how "old" they are. Lol!
by the way, I'm 32 and a graphics/pre-press manager at a commercial printer in Alabama.
*they tell me I'm a professional*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2001#1053 Report
Hi, I'm 20. I design for about 2 years!

I'm gonna be a pro in 4 years because I'm going to study design at the best art academy in Holland, the Willem de Kooning Academy :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2001#1073 Report
ooooooo, nice gig
always wanted to go to a school like that~!

looks like you have gotten a good start, keep up the good work......and READ everything.

Oh yeah, and also you can get a pretty cool magazine from "graphic arts monthly" (do a search for it ) its free and evidently has been for a while. I love reading that thing every month
I think one may be due in my "snail" mail box any day now
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1154 Report
I feel sooo old with all these "kids"
I'm 30 and I wish computers were common when I went to school,
I tell you guys, your future is bright ! ( Mine too hopefully )
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1156 Report
I'm seventeen years old and I've been using photoshop for about a year now. I started using dreamweaver about 3 months ago. I do have a site but I don't want the dutch guys to see it yet, secret project

I'm from holland to, as you may have noticed.

En even voor de Nederlanders onder ons, is er een grafische opleiding op VWO niveau, mijn ouders willen namelijk niet dat ik een HBO opleiding ga volgen. En zo ja, wat houd die in?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1157 Report
this text is in Dutch

hey...

ik heb geen idee of er iets als dat is, vast wel. Er zijn zooo veel opleidingen, sowieso in de grafische sector, je moet gewoon ff rond kijken. Ikzelf studeer trouwens wel HBO, in Almere. Information Engineering heet het, combinatie van Informatica, bedrijfskunde en communicatie.

All you people that speak english, can you understand something of the text above??? ;)

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum