TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PS/WIndoze Shortcuts

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12550 Report
Hey all, Quick question for you about shortcuts while in PS. Is there anyway to disable the windoze shortcuts as well as other programs that may be loaded up? (icQ). I often find that while in PS I am still able to execute IcQ's shortcuts and this is VERY frustrating..., any ideas? ( other than shutting down IcQ - Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12551 Report
You have to be talking about using the short cut for inverse selection and it pops up ICQ. I know the frustration!! But don't know an answer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2001#12588 Report
Ya, as well as new layer ( Crtl-Shift-N ) brings up a note mabobber., I think I am just going to go all "OLD STYLE" and shut down IcQ., Either that or sware a lot hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12636 Report
I just did it. You can change the shortcuts in ICQ, so instead of having it pop up when you hit whatever you can change it to something you aren't likely to use. If of course you don't use shortcuts in ICQ.

All you have to do is click the ICQ button then got to Prefrences then contact list then shortcuts. Find the ones that annoy you then change them. I used Ctrl+shift+Mulitply instead of using Ctrl+shift+I, as I know I will never use it.

So I hope this helps.

Sorry for the "then, then" directions:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12639 Report
Thanks for the tip..,
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum