TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Look at this

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11423 Report
What happened here?

http://www.photoshopclub.com/

I cannot believe this this really sucks this was one of the best photoshop sites ever, besides why would he just take it down?

anyone here know about this.

sorry if this has been posted already
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11449 Report
Looks to me like Alex answered all the questions the could be asked. Now why he took the content offline I haven't a clue, seems like a a waste to me.

But in the last line it says if he finds a step by step tutorial on publishing a CD ( I assume he means with all that web content on it) he might just do that.

That in itself strikes me as strange.... you don't have to be the head cashier at Wal-Mart to know he could burn a CD with ALL that website content and it would work just like it does on the web.

I myself haven't liked that site since his last update, and I'm pretty sure he was including himself in the "arrogant bastards" crack he made. (if not he should have)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2001#11466 Report
Have to kinda agree there, while Alex was talented and wrote some nice tutorials his attitude made him sound like a six-year old, I actually hadn't visited the site in quite a while becuase he'd just turned me off so much. I've found that the most talented folks are generally also the most humble and helpful, and anyone that puts themself up on a pedestal like that is going to get smacked down one way or the other...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum