TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Web Ads

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 31st 2001#11034 Report
Hey everyone, well I've got my new web site up and running. I've joined Amazon's affiliate program. My latest version of the site is not uploaded yet but will have a small dropdown menu on all the pictures with the option to but the CD or view the slide shows. At the bottom of my site I've got space for a banner ad but I can't seem to find a good site that offers a CPM program that would work for me. I currently get about 200-300 visitors per day and am under geocities. If you have any ideas let me know.

Here's the site:
http://geocities.com/dumbnick
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2001#11037 Report
Well I don't know about the Affiliate programs or banner programs or whatever you are looking for, but the music loop on your site doesn't flow.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2001#11043 Report
Thanks for letting me know, with the new version I will be eliminating the music loop and the background image due to slow loading. The only people that are able to see the background are those who use 1024x768 or above (9% of my visitors) and the loop is a luxury for only those who have high speed connections if they are not already playing music on their computer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum