TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Anyone want a Design Job for some extra $$ ?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10423 Report
Greetings,

I know alot of you around here are great web and graphic designers. I would like to make a website for my church but I have no talent for graphics and I am way too busy to devote the hours to scouring tutorials to learn photopshop.

Also I cannot afford the hundreds of dollars that some charge for a basic interface and logo design. What I am wanting is a basic interface design..(I can provide an example)..with the links..I can add the content etc... The interface design that I am wanting looks easy compared to the stuff you guys are designing.

I would be willing to pay if we can work out a reasonable amount..I am having to pay for this out of my pocket...But I certainly don't expect anything for free.

If anyone is interested, please reply or email me: [email]dkirkman@kc.rr.com[/email]

Thanks for your time!
Derek Kirkman
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10424 Report
you younger guys and gals that were posting.."Can I be a web designer?" (or whatever, I forget what it was exactly)....

Now is your chance to add a working website in your portfolio. then you have something to show people that desire your services.... so what if you can't make ALOT of money. You can make a little extra cash...but best of all....you can say "Yeah, I did that."

Derek...if Nobody replies and wants to help ya out... Post back and I'll give you a hand. (I am limited on time right now, my wife is about to pop with our 3rd child...(she's 37 weeks today) but I'll help you if I can.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10426 Report
BTW..As tornup stated...we will be glad to do all of the link stuff etc... and would even be willing to put a section on our site that spot lights the designer.

We will be having quite a bit of traffic because our church supplies resource materials to other churches and ministries. We would be glad to suggest the designer who does our sight as a good resource to employ for website design etc...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10431 Report
tornup is right. it's great practice to design websites for fun that appeal to your own tastes, but this is a great opportunity to work with a client that has specific needs and tastes. (i doubt a church wants a gritty, metallic futuristic site completely in flash!)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10433 Report
We are a very genx church...the average age is 20's and we are ultra non traditional. The music is loud, all types of folks attend..so we are wanting something not traditional..that's why I'm posting here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10477 Report
I'd like to man. Be a good way to earn some cash.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2001#10641 Report
you still there...???
hut dang
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum