TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

i'm new...hello

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10310 Report
Well while searching on the net for photoshop tutorials I ended up at this site and was VERY impressed by the content and things. Then I saw it had a forum and have been looking around on it for a week or two learning lots of cool stuff and seeing even cooler images made by people. The stuff you guys make is just amazing. I think I will be here for a long time since all the people here seem real cool and the mods also friendly. Look forward to meeting you all.

Facts about me...17 years old (i'm kinda finding out that a bunch of you guys are just youngings...13 or 14 ;) ). And yes I like football....my fav college team being the huskers of course. I enjoy music, history, and reading. Photoshop I have been using it seems forever but I have never really seen what it can REALLY do. I also enjoy music, fishing (my fav thing to do...even more so then sitting down and playing on the puter), playing Half Life: Counter Strike, and just simply getting outdoors.

Anyway...hello.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10312 Report
I don't mean to make you feel unwelcome or anything by moving your post, just trying to keep things orderly. Try to post things in the appropriate forums please.

And welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, and learn a lot of stuff. All of us do! (And yes, the mods are nice. I don't generally do anything rash unless people start cussing and cyber-yelling at each other. Which I'm sure won't be a problem for you )
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10314 Report
LOL I was worried that I was going to put this thread in the wrong area. No worries though...I understand how if this post was kept in the wrong area...threads that are in the right area will be pushed off the frontpage, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10317 Report
Yup i am 14. welcome to this forum, i am sure you will have a lot to contribute to this forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10318 Report
Hey Welcome!

I guess I'll tell you guys alittle about myself as well, Since no one really knows much about me...

Well Im 15 years old and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I REALLY like music, EVERYTHING, any kind of music I LOVE. As you can tell from my Sig I REALLY like Lil Kim. I like Rock, Pop, Punk, Rap, Techno... the only thing I really dont like is Country. Well anyways, I also LOVE computers, and everything about them. Im planing to become a Computer Engineer or Maybe major in Computer Science not to sure yet but I've got alittle while to figure that out. Well this summer, I really didn't have much to do. And have been REALLY bored. You know while your in school you look forward to summer the ENTIRE time and finally when summer gets here, your like "Yeah What to do, What to do....NOTHING TO DO!?". Well my Real Life friend Virtual Drummer showed me his NEW website, and I was like WHOA How do you do those graphics, and he said he used Photoshop so I HAD to go out and get Photoshop. After I got Photoshop he told me to come here and do the tutorials, And I was looking around and saw the forum, and I registered and ever since Ive been AMAZED by all the AWESOME talent in this forum. So now im not bored anymore! I just work in Photoshop the whole time and Work on my website and post in the forum. I also taught myself HTML this summer. And Everyday I am learning more and more because of this forum. I know you will LOVE this forum and it will help ALOT.

Thanks EVERYONE for helping me out!

Cya Around! :D

(Yeah I Know you know just alittle more about me than I'm sure you wanted to know, but oh well :p)

Feel Free anyone else to talk about yourself, I would REALLY like to know what some of your jobs are and how old you guys are!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum