TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Screen Printing

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123103 Report
Anyone know of any good places to have color t-shirts made? I've used cafepress for awhile but they just have white t's.

I'm looking for an online company that put your graphics on colored t-shirts. I don't want to buy in bulk either.

Anyone have any info on this? :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123111 Report
There are quite a few out there, but most require minimum orders of at least 25. Check around locally too. I found someone locally that would do it for half the price of the people online, last time i was looking to make t-shirts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123112 Report
Yah I've done quite a bit of looking. It's hard finding anyone who doesn't require you to buy at least 24 shirts. I was hoping someone knew of a great company to work with.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 2nd 2003#123117 Report
Does it need to be done online?

Look around you area, find a placw where you can walk in and talk to someone, chance are it will be a lot more simple than trying to find this online... unless you suffer from agoraphobia (fear of public places) consider having this done at a local shop... it may cost you less (no shipping) and you get your stuf much master (again no shipping).

Also... you could do this yourself...
http://www.avery.com/products/select_category.jsp?cat_code=10174109&catalog_code=WEB01&slted=Printable%2BCrafts
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2005#171586 Report
Hi,
We could print a shirt for you. No order is too small and we have great pricing too. We are located in Cedar Bluff Alabama. Email me if you want and let me know what you're looking for and we'll go from there. [email]cl7@tds.net[/email]

Thank you,
Cleve
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2005#171589 Report
Cleve, you have a website we can reference? i might have a use for this as well but am a bit hesitant to hire a random e-mail address

i did shirts with a band recently that came out really nice, i'll have to check and see who we used though.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2005#171603 Report
We use these guys to do all our tshirts @ church

>>> http://bluffcitysports.com/ (not Cleve's place)

They'll do small runs, but you still have to pay the screen cost which makes your piece price quite high. Excellent quality and a good designer on staff who caught a goof of mine on the last shirts we ordered.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum