TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

photoshopclub.com is down!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10168 Report
Well.. i know that photoshopclub.com is a kind of competitor with this site..because it basically handles the exact same program (photoshop) but then again.. The 2 sites are excellent in their own very way.. and I feel really bad that alex dg has abandoned photoshopclub.com...

I was wondering how you guys felt about his leave!

greetz, CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10205 Report
im indifferent about it. I used to go to photoshop club until I, among other people here, discovered that alex is a self serving egomaniac.

The site hasnt had anything new in ages. It can rot for all I care.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10206 Report
I pretty much could care less myself.

I love how he mentions 'arrogant bastards'.....I guess that's self inclusion. Actually he misspelled arrogant, but ah well.

No loss here. TeamPS is way better than his site ever was.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10223 Report
I really don't care. I had much respect for Alex's work, but when did version two of Photoshop Club, everything went down hill. I occasionally went there every now and then for a tutorial or two, but I now know them off the top of my head. Heck I might even add one or two to MY site since they no longer exist!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10256 Report
well... considering interactivity with other ps users , this site is THE best, but I did like the design of photoshopclub.com and I admire his ps skills, but I didn't know or felt that alex was an egomaniac... I didn't knew him that well ;)

well... I am not gonna let my sleep for it, but it was becoming a habit to check alex's site out, for news in the art world..and know it's dead... well, life goes on I suppose

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum