TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Teamphotoshop chat

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 26th 2001#10068 Report
hey, has anyone or does anyone go to the teamphotoshop chatroom? I was just there and noone was inside.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#10086 Report
I like to hang out there when I'm at home, but no one is ever there.:(
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#10087 Report
yeah, there needs to be a designated time like sundays at 4:00 server time.. (or whatever)

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#10090 Report
yeah, chatting would be cool. and it would be a lot easier when explaining something because there could be someone replying if they understand or not. or it would be a easier walk through.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10093 Report
I often jump in there late at night, because when I get on after work I really don't have time to pay attention.

But no one is ever there.

Is it possible to put a message at the bottom of the main forum page telling how many people are in the chat?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10116 Report
Let's just start loggin in. When you're in the forums, login to chat and detach the window....leave it up!

I do like the idea of maybe having orginized chat times as well, but in my opinion, once a week would be chaos. Maybe couple times a week with diff topics--but in the mean time....let's just start loggin' in!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10127 Report
designated chat time would be good. That way it will make a hell of a lot easier to express things and get instant results maybe jsut like a better chat facillity cause then current one isn't so good. Or does it cost????
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10134 Report
Originally posted by dgamber
Let's just start loggin in. When you're in the forums, login to chat and detach the window....leave it up!

I often do just that.....but I never see anyone either...

Also, I have a graphical "avatar" chat server here: (If you ever went to the ZDTV chat, you've seen it)

http://www.crossroads.hotcity.com/palace/client/instantpal.html

It is Java, and has Multiple rooms all with different graphical backgrounds (mostly 3D)...its really pretty cool...anyway, check it out if you get a chance....at times you'll even catch a bunch of people there.

If anyone would like to have one of their art works put in a room on my server (with your copyright/by: line boldly displayed) let me know and I'll put it in the "Art Gallery" section I'm developing as we speak.

Image size requirements....

512 x 384 Pixels
max size 100k +/-
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10161 Report
I didnt even know there was a chat! But It would be cool to chat and discuss things. I wouldnt mind a certain time to go and chat and I wouldnt care just leaving the window open all the time. START GOING TO THE CHAT!

Ok this is COMPLETELY off the subject, but I MUST know what font you used for your sig Danforth! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10172 Report
I'm not sure what it's called exactly by name because I haven't used it in a while and aswell I found it on one of the SOTW so i'd check with one of them :D

I'll check my photoshop and see what it's called, then i'll get back to you
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum