TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my mouse

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9508 Report
my mouse broke. it works fine, but if i lift it up, the little ball rolls away.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9525 Report
I suggest duct tape. Just wrap it around the ball a few times to thicken it up, then jam it back in the hole. Sure it might not roll, but at least it won't try to run away.

Maybe it just needs a vacation. All that heavy duty mousing is just too much work for it. Maybe hire a temp mouse ball and send him away for a week to a place where mouse balls like to relax.

Or you could always just buy one of those fancy optical mice like I have, and never worry about it again.

Either way, thanks for the update!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9563 Report
Hehe, Well either stock up on balls or, or, ooooor
I'm thinking "super-glue" tha way you don't have all the hassle of trying to use that god forbidden duct tape.

Optical: they have their drawbacks....

A) you can't get away with throwing them across the desk...(they just stop working) :rolleyes:

B) if you happen to drop one and it bounces more than twice. (see drawback A) ;)

C) THEY ARE NOT COFFEE PROOF! :eek: (see drawback B)

:D :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9566 Report
i like balls. (don't try to quote me on that...i'll deny it)
i don't want a fancy, new-style, laser beam mouse.
i want a mouse with a ball that occasionally gets dust and lint stuck up in there and needs to be cleaned.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2001#9601 Report
Well my house is dustier than Oklahoma, and I have to clean my mouse every 3 hours. And it's a MAJOR pain when you're trying to get that mouse pointer on one specific pixel and your mouse is clogged up with crap.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9622 Report
Do like I do....I use my Graphics tablet for everything! Well....I've never used it for a heavy bowel disimpaction. But I use it for all my computer tasks.
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9651 Report
Don't lift it up...Or buy a new mouse.
Crack me up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9652 Report
Well, typical 2 button, ball mouses are only like $10.

So, why not just buy a new one?

I use them as disposables. I hate cleaning them, so I just buy a new one, like every month or 2. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9680 Report
i like my old one. i don't want to buy a new one. now a graphics tablet on the other hand....hmmm...

what size/brand do you guys have?

i've always used a wacom tablet at work and school...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9748 Report
Hey Charm,
I have a Wacom Graphire. It rules! They cost about $100, but well worth the money. Actually, that's a very reasonable price when you look at the other products. It has a cordless, and more important, ball-less mouse with it! Here's the site: http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.cfm
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum