TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Caution : Hot Surfaces and Swearing

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9332 Report
Dear ISP,

It has been three days and countless hours on the phone since my webserver has been online. My friend and I pay good money to be able to host our own webserver, and now you have ****ed us by allowing our line die.

Payments : On time - as accounted for by your billing department
Hardware : Operating fine - as account for by your support department.
Software : none really required. Our server is running fine for the intranet.

So where the **** is our connection? Are you too busy pulling your meat in the ladies room to figure out what the **** you are doing? I swear, my mother could run an ISP better than the bunch of stool pushing monkies you have. Put them back in thier ****ing cage, give them a couple hundred pounds of bananas and let's see if they have the intelligence to feed themselves.

Our business depends on the fact that I have an internet connection. We don't intend to make a profit, but it's ****ing impossible to perform maintenance on our other servers as well as keep up with customer service issues if you, the isp, do not have our ****ing connection up.

So, with that, I am letting you know that we are switching to an isp that doesn't suck. Contacting the better business bureau with issues of your slow/no customer service department.

Have a nice day.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2001#9345 Report
Keep it up Ob. God knows I'd be flamin' too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2001#9373 Report
yeah, I am just pissed cause i cant get to any of my stuff on my webserver. I had some php scripts i was developing ( teaching myself php ) and I cant get to them to edit out some bugs. Plus our customers from oesm.org ( we host gaming servers ) cant get in touch with us because our mail server is down.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum