TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Want Web Host....

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9168 Report
Hello all,

I'm looking for some "GOOD" free web hosting......A nice little place where I can put my website and my Sig's..........Any ideas...wanna be able to FTP Dreamweaver and Front page????
I'm poor or else I would buy it.....

HELP!!!:confused:

Am i asking too much?

Thanks

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9171 Report
well, homestead is about the best host I have found, but to the best of my knowledge you can only upload 1 file at at time, and you are limited to 3 html files.. :(

angelfire and geocites are about the same, but geocities at least allows you to use an ftp uploader to upload your site, but it sucks when it comes to image hosting.. :(

those are about the only ones I know of..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9177 Report
Well with Angelfire you can use FTP also.

Just go check the help files and they'll tell you how.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9179 Report
welll I've used Liquid2k.com for a while now, and they've been great. Only thing now is that they changed from ftp uploading to browser based so its a little more hassle but you can upload somewhere around 10 files at a time so its not bad. Liquid2k has no banners or advertisements which is a plus and gives you 20mb.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9182 Report
Thanks!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 15th 2011#202473 Report
Try this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ to get the web hosting at cheap cost and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum