TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

read now!important!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8891 Report
alright ppl pls respond to this pls

I'm starting an art site, more of a personal site of mine I guess but I'd like to have tutorials,fonts,wallpapers, and more to get some visitors.

I was making the interface for the main page and (where i also would have my site name in the interface) then realized i don't have a name for the site.

I need a name!!! anyone have any ideas? all ideas welcome, i need something original (guess if someone else thinks of it its not too original is it? ) heck if i like a suggested name i'll link ya or help ya out if i can.

I was thinking bout using my name in there (name is Brian) but, thats worn out, everybody and their grandma puts their name in their title (well not everybody). then I was the thinking simple, the letters "XP" look cool and could stand for experience or XPerience, then i realized i don't have much experience...

anyways a little demo of the site here (PS: site is not optimized and may take a while for u 56kers, not much there either) http://www.geocities.com/black21knight/designbg.html Don't bother to C&C this, its just a demo, i'd say its about 30% done of just that frontpage (working on the i-face now like i said). its not even on the servers i'll be able to use from a friend yet.

I NEED A NAME!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8896 Report

I'll wait to see the finished site before I ask for a link....

::grin:: :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8902 Report
hmmm i like...grafx...grafxknight...knight's grafx (bah name in teh title thing again)...like the suggestion though, the word spelled like that, grafx, is cool

c'mon ppl more suggestions!!!

oh and don't worry as soon as its ready to be fully publicly released i'll put it in the showcase for ppl to comment and critique on.

how bout
"jiffy jpegs"
"great gifs"
"beautiful bitmaps"

hehe, J/K, thnx again for the reply, anyone else?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8903 Report
I just had a thought...

Dimension Designs ,huh?u like?...could use some kind of logo with 2 big D's too...

Keep suggestions coming i think i'm on to something....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8954 Report
I got a few...
:: pix-zone::

or one off the other

:: graf-x-zone::

:: pixel-mix::

:: vertical-fx::

:: vertical-grafx::

what do ya think
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#9018 Report
ahhh....thnx nix, graf-x-zone is cool. nice ideas. hmm i like graf-x-zone , do you have a page if i use it i'd like to give you credit for the name.

Any more suggestions. soon i'm gonna narrow it down to a few and have a poll.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9191 Report
Hey ppl I started a thread in the showcase forum called Interface C&C, i posted what i think the interface will look like thus far. the name is still debatable, but it says graf-x-design right now, thnx nix and dgamber for that idea
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9196 Report
Dunno about anyone else, but personally I find the "digtlgrafx.com" type named sites a bit, i dunno, amateurish? A bit cheesy? You'll notice the ones that are really well-known (and good) have a bit more obscure names...

wastedyouth
deviantart
razorart
digitexturia
etc.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9204 Report
I like XPerience..... How about

KnightXP
X-Knight

oooh......(JOKE)...how about:

Good-Knight
Knightling bolt (Crackin' myself up)
Knight-is-young
Knighty-Knight (another good one)
Knight-mare

My guess is XPerience is the coolest.....

Goodluck with the site.....Send us a link when she's up an' runnin'

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2001#9225 Report
thnx all for the comments, fig I do agree with ya but I just can't come up with somethin weird at the moment, one of my favorite names for a site is an anime art site called "Organic Metal" wish I could come up with somethin as cool as that leaning towards Xperience now, maybe like Xperience Designs or somethin. Well I still got time, I have to workon the pages more so I can finish, thnx again

I must say "Knightling bolt" would definetely be original :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum