TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Central tutorial resource

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8828 Report
Does anyone know if there is a website that has a listing of tutorials from all of the tutorial sites? I mean it would be a lot easier to refer a newbie to tutorialcentral.com (or whatever) to look for a tutorial, rather than to tell them to try designsbymark.com, or teamphotoshop.com, or wastedyouth.com, or whatever. Or go to a search engine ourselves and find the tutorial for them, then post the link.

*oh wait. A site like that DOES exist. It's called www.google.com.*

But Seriously...... All sarcasm aside. I think that would be a swell resource for the newbie to have them all centrally located. If all of the major tutorial sites agreed of course. I would imagine some would have a problem with it. For fear that they wouldn't get credit or something.

I don't know.... just thinking out loud. There is probably already a site like that. But it must not be that great.... Because I haven't found it yet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8845 Report
Well, I think rainworld comes close to what your looking for, but you probly already knew about it...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum